Volute Press has a small size but complete equipment functions. It contains an electric control cabinet, a metering tank, a flocculation mixing tank and a dehydrator main body—the main body is composed of multiple fixed rings, gaskets and moving rings.
The screw shaft runs through to form a filter device. The front section is the thickening part, and the rear section is the dewatering part. Replace the traditional filter cloth and centrifugal filtration with a unique and subtle filter structure.
The volute press's main body comprises multiple fixed annular plates and moveable annular plates with the crew shaft running through it. The front part is a thickening dewatering department. It can thicken and dewater sludge in one box and has taken the traditional filter clothes and centrifugal filtration method for its distinctive filter model.
Sludge will be transported to the dewatering department after being thickened in the thickening department. In the advancing process, significant pressure has been produced because of the gradually decreasing filter spacing and screw distance and the back platen clogging. Then the volume decreases continuously, and the purpose of fully dewatering will be achieved.
- Widely applied in various industries: Municipal sewage, food, beverages, chemicals, papermaking etc.
- Suitable for the dewatering of high and low-concentration sludge.
- When dewatering low-concentration (2000mg/L) sludge, no need to build thickening tanks and storage tanks.
- No need to clean in order to prevent clogging of the filter slot and reduce the amount of flushing water.
- Low-speed operation and low electric consumption: the rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2-3 rpm.
- Municipal wastewater
- Slaughtering and breeding
- Petrochemical engineering
- Paper making
Filtration method and
Free CAD or 3D
Free phone call
On time delivery
by photo or video
Secure and standard
After Sales Service
Installation assist by
phone call or video
Free accessories provide
Engineer sent for
solving onsite problem