JX Dewatering Machines ensures the continuous and stable sludge-water separation effect through the strong squeezing force generated by changing of screw diameter, pitch and tiny gas between the moving ring and the fixing ring.
It can reduce the construction cost of the sedimentation tank, sludge thickening tank and sewage station.
When the equipment is running, the sludge enters the filter cartridge from the feed port and is pushed by the screw shaft rotating blades to move to the discharge port. As the pitch between the screw shaft rotating blades is gradually reduced, the pressure on the sludge is also followed.
It continues to increase, and dehydration starts under the action of the pressure difference. The water flows out from the filter gap between the fixed ring and the movable ring. At the same time, the equipment relies on the self-cleaning function between the fixed plate and the movable plate to clean the filter gap to prevent clogging, and the mud cake passes through. After being fully dehydrated, it will be discharged from the discharge port under the push of the screw shaft.
- Suitable for the dewatering of high and low-concentration sludge.
- Compact structure: easy to carry to any production site and maintenance.
- Low operating speed, only 2-4 r/min, power consumption is only 0.01-0.1kwh/kg-s.
- Save investment in the construction of mixers, air compressors, flushing pumps and other supporting equipment.
- Flocculation and concentration in the integration of completion reduce the subsequent dewatering pressure.
- Municipal wastewater
- Slaughtering and breeding
- Petrochemical engineering
- Paper making
Filtration method and
Free CAD or 3D
Free phone call
On time delivery
by photo or video
Secure and standard
After Sales Service
Installation assist by
phone call or video
Free accessories provide
Engineer sent for
solving onsite problem