JX Dewatering Equipment could squeeze and dehydrate the sludge to reduce the volume to 1/10 of the original. Sludge converts from liquid to solid, which is conducive to transportation and consumption, to meet the treatment standard of sludge resource utilization and stabilization.
It can dehydrate the sludge in the thickening tank to achieve sudge reduction and save the discharge cost of hazardous waste. The resulting moisture content of the sludge is about 75%-85%.
When the equipment is running, the sludge enters the filter cartridge from the feed port and is pushed by the screw shaft rotating blades to move to the discharge port. As the pitch between the screw shaft rotating blades is gradually reduced, the pressure on the sludge is also followed.
It continues to increase, and dehydration starts under the action of the pressure difference. The water flows out from the filter gap between the fixed ring and the movable ring. At the same time, the equipment relies on the self-cleaning function between the fixed plate and the movable plate to clean the filter gap to prevent clogging, and the mud cake passes through. After being fully dehydrated, it will be discharged from the discharge port under the push of the screw shaft.
- Adopting an automatic control system to drive the control cabinet, dosing device, sludge pump and dosing pump.
- The body is almost entirely made of stainless steel, and the only replacement parts are screw shaft and dynamic disc.
- The unique dynamic and static disc structure makes it is not easy to block.
- Saving investment in the construction of mixers, air compressors, flushing pumps and other supporting equipment.
- The sludge is dewatering under the aerobic standard, and it is not easy to release the sludge phosphorus.
- Municipal wastewater
- Slaughtering and breeding
- Petrochemical engineering
- Paper making
Filtration method and
Free CAD or 3D
Free phone call
On time delivery
by photo or video
Secure and standard
After Sales Service
Installation assist by
phone call or video
Free accessories provide
Engineer sent for
solving onsite problem