The design of the Sludge Dewatering Press: small size but complete equipment functions: the dehydrator contains an electric control cabinet, a metering tank, a flocculation mixing tank and a dehydrator main body. Due to its small size, it occupies a small space and is easy to repair and replace.
JX Sludge Machine has solved the major sewage treatment problems. It is now used in many industries: petrochemical, chemical fiber, papermaking, pharmaceuticals, leather and other industrial water treatment systems.
Through the strong extrusion force generated by the change of screw diameter and pitch and the tiny gap between the moving ring and the fixed ring, to realize the extrusion and dewatering of the sludge. The main body of the sludge dewatering press is composed of multiple fixed rings and moving rings, and the screw shaft penetrates through the filtering device. The front section is the thickening section, and the rear section is the dewatering section. The sludge thickening and dewatering are completed in one cylinder, replacing the traditional filter cloth and centrifugal filtration methods.
- The sludge is dewatering under the aerobic standard, and it is not easy to release the sludge phosphorus.
- Rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2-3 r/min with low noise.
- The self-cleaning function is available with no clogging problems.
- Suitable for various types of sludge with high and low viscosity (2000mg/L-50000mg/L), especially oily sludge.
- The body is almost entirely made of stainless steel, and the only replacement parts are the screw shaft and dynamic disc.
- Municipal wastewater
- Slaughtering and breeding
- Petrochemical engineering
- Paper making
Filtration method and
Free CAD or 3D
Free phone call
On time delivery
by photo or video
Secure and standard
After Sales Service
Installation assist by
phone call or video
Free accessories provide
Engineer sent for
solving onsite problem